The Best of Five Nights at Freddies
As the Misstress of Lore, as I call myself on YouTube, nothing catches my attention like trying to decipher the brilliance of Scott Cawthorn's Five Nights at Freddies series.
I'm working on a total theory for you, but for today, I thought I'd share my favorite games in the series so far in order.
10. FNAF World: It had lore, but Scott has canceled them all. And it is odd to play. Just not a fan of this one.
9. Five Nights at Freddie's AR: It's a fun game, but gets old fast, and had very little lore reveals so far, so maybe I'm missing them, but they're just isn't much to say for this one.
8. Five Nights at Freddie's 2: It's a great game for play! But I am not a huge fan of actually playing the game, so it's lower on my list just because of how little I like to play it. But it's lore is priceless, and it's still a great game!
7. Five Nights at Freddie's: The original is fun! And I love it for that, but there isn't much more to say for it, so sadly it's down low, but I guess something has to be.
6. Five Nights at Freddies 3: I like it for its lore hints, and how much fun it was to decipher them. And Springtrap and how it used hallucinations as an element in gameplay.
5. Five Nights at Freddie's 4 - The lore that threw everyone off! I love it for that alone and the fun of decoding it's cut scenes. I love it.
4. Ultimate Custom Night: So much lore, so much fun! There's little for me to complain about.
3. Sister Location: FNAF 5 - This was all story pretty much, and I ate it up. It also introduced me to the series really because it was brand new when I started getting in on the game. I found memories of it, and feel it's key to solving the original lore that was there and hopefully to clear up the future.
2. Help Wanted: I love the VR! It makes it so scary, and it's the start of new lore, and I enjoy that deeply! An awesome game including it's DLC. Such a close tie between pick 1 and 2.
1. Pizza Simulator: FNAF 6 - I like the mix of a sandbox game and FNAF classic, and even more so many lore reveals and a nice wrap up to the original story. I love rewatching let's plays of this one over and over.
What are your favorite FNAF games? Why? What do you think the story is behind these games. Let me know in the comments or reach out to me on social media @CharityMaeWrits